Tuesday 15 October 2013

Unit 1 Part A


What i think my strengths and weaknesses are:

Strengths in Media, i think my main strength is media is digital Imaging, i do a lot of digital imaging at home and i do that the most. I think that Digital imaging is the most enjoyable thing to do and the easiest.                                                                                                             












I think my main weakness is Animation because i dont enjoy doing it, i think some parts of it is a bit complicated like doing the storyboards, especially when you work in groups.

Challenging:
I want to challenge myself to create a complicated background through using Adobe PhotoShop. I will do this, by making the layout, colour's, shapes and a lot more. I want to use tools that i havent used before and get a better knowledge of digital imaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment